The iPhone is great in many ways, but one aspect that fans still want to see changed, even when it comes to the best iPhones, is that the storage isn’t upgradable. Once you’ve selected a size, you can’t add any extras. storage. There’s always iCloud, but who wants to shell out that much money for cloud storage? There are also external storage accessories, but they are not convenient to take with you everywhere. Also, chances are that a large percentage of what is stored on your phone can be easily deleted; think of a few seasons you downloaded from a streaming service and forgot about, apps you haven’t used since the early 2010s, a long string of iMessage group conversations dating back years, memes, screenshots and food photos you no longer need etc.
Furthermore, to keep your phone running as efficiently as possible, you should regularly clean it by removing apps that may be running in the background without your knowledge (or haven’t been updated in years) and videos and photos that do nothing else. use valuable space. The question is, how can you do it quickly and easily? There really is a way.
The first step you should consider before starting the process is backing up your iPhone to an external storage device such as your computer or a removable external storage drive. you can easily backup iPhone using Finder or iTunes. When you’re ready to clean up your phone, figure out which one is taking up the most space and go from there. Review each section as needed, such as messages, apps, and photos, and delete items in bulk, long-dormant, etc., if needed.
1. Choose Settings and: General.
2. Go to iPhone storage.
3. It may take a few seconds to fully load, depending on how much you have on your phone. After loading, you will see a thin chart which breaks down how much space it takes up, along with a list of rows for each section that you can review separately.
4. Choose Review downloaded videos (if any) and remove the ones you no longer need.
5. Choose Review large applications (if any) and remove the ones you no longer need.
6. Scroll down the list below to see how much space each section takes up and review each one individually from there.
7. For apps, look at the “last used” date and if it was more than a year ago, select the app and select “Offload App”, which will remove it from the phone but keep your data if you decide to reinstall it. or Delete an app to remove it completely, including all your data associated with it.
Even the latest iPhones, like the iPhone 14, don’t include memory card slots for additional local storage. And finally, you will out of the room, no matter how much storage you have. If you download apps, take photos and videos, communicate with others via iMessages, download videos to watch offline, and use your phone like most people do, you’ll need to clean it from time to time. This is important, it should be noted, not only for freeing up space, but also for the security, privacy and performance of the device.
Apple iPhone 14
The iPhone 14 is the base model of the 2022 iPhone lineup, offering a balanced set of features for the average user.