The San Francisco 49ers host the Dallas Cowboys tonight Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara for a 2022 rematch Wild Card Weekend: An NFL playoff game that saw the 49ers advance by a final score of 23-17.
While you enjoy your Sunday, remember that your personal computer or mobile phone is all you need to bet with Caesars Sportsbook. Furthermore, new bettors can claim a First bet up to $1250 With Caesars just in time for the 49ers vs Cowboys game.
Use Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEAD register your account with one of the most reputable mobile sportsbook sites in the country, and Caesars will cover your first bet if it is rated as a loss — up to an additional bet token $1250.
The first bet About Caesars up to $1250 for SF vs Dallas
To claim your first bet On Caesarsup to $1,250, you must meet the following requirements:
(A) You must be at least 21 years old (18+ in Wyoming only)
(B) You must be located in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wyoming.
(C) You will be required to make a minimum first deposit of $10 and verify your age, location and status as a first time customer with Caesars Sportsbook.
If this describes it youthen tap or click here to get started and be sure to use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code: LEAD when prompted to start with this NFL Divisional Round introductory bonus.
Caesars $1250 First Bet Terms and Conditions
- New accounts only.
- Must register using LEAD Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code.
- A minimum initial deposit of $10 is required.
- The user must place an initial first bet with Caesars on today’s 49ers vs Cowboys game (or any other game offered by Caesars) before you place your first bet with Caesars. within 30 days after account creation).
- Successful (winning) first bets will be settled as normal, returning the original bet and any winnings to the bettor. Users who successfully place their first bet will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Unsuccessful (losing) first bets will be insured (up to $1,250) through a lump sum Additional bet token with Caesars for the exact amount of that first bet ($10 minimum to qualify).
- When using your bonus bet token, if the bet wins, you will receive the published winning amount/profit, but the bonus bet will be retained by Caesars.
- You must use your extra bet within 14 days of receipt or it will expire: the promotional bet (awarded only if your first bet is assessed as a loss) should be used a single betand: cannot be split into multiple bets.
- One-time promotional bet token awarded by Caesars (only to new account who makes first unsuccessful bet) cannot be cashed out. It should be used within 14 days.
49ers vs Cowboys match info and betting preview
- Date: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Television coverage. Fox:
- Start time: 6:30 PM Eastern
- Teams. San Francisco 49ers (14-4) vs Dallas Cowboys (13-5)
- Location: Levi’s Stadium – Santa Clara, California
- Weather forecast: 56°F — Cloudy — Light rain — No wind
- Caesars Sportsbook odds. 49ers -4 (-190 ML), Cowboys +4 (+160 ML), O/U 46.5
The 49ers are favored by 4 points at Caesars Sportsbook
The 2023 NFL playoff picture boasts a number of teams on impressive winning streaks, but none can match the 11-game winning streak currently held by the San Francisco 49ers. The 49ers haven’t lost a game since Oct. 23 against Kansas City.
Iowa State rookie Brock Purdy took over for the 49ers after Jimmy Garoppolo suffered a broken leg against the Dolphins, and Purdy has been. sensational till now. The San Francisco star tight end (dubbed “Mr. Irrelevant” due to his eligibility for the 2022 NFL Draft) had three touchdowns against the Seahawks last week and completed 18 of 30 passes in his postseason debut.
The 49ers defense has been solid all year and ranks first in the league in points allowed per game.
You can get the 49ers -110 if you’re willing to give up four Caesars points or choose it -190 money line. The Over/Under is 46.5 points for tonight’s match at Levis Stadium.
Cowboys +4 underdogs at Caesars Sportsbook
Today’s NFC Divisional Round The game between Dallas and San Francisco is the first playoff contest of the year no rematch of the 2022-23 regular season game.
With that being said, tonight’s game is A rematch of the January 2022 Wild Card round where the 49ers beat the Cowboys 23-17. AT&T Stadium.
If the Cowboys want to be successful tonight against the 49ers, they will need Micah Parsons to step up and improve on his performance against San Francisco a year ago, where he had no sacks along with zero pressures.
Dallas has undoubted talent on offense, but the 49ers play tonight’s opponent player-for-player with their league-leading defense.
Caesars customers can get a: +160 money bet on the Cowboys to win without any help from the point spread or choose a -110 a bet that gives Dallas a +4 pillow
Sign up now with Caesars Mobile Sportsbook
If you’ve never used Caesars Sportsbook online and this is your first time signing up, you can get your The first bet is covered up to $1250 when registering at LEAD Promo Code:
21+ only, except Wyoming (18+). Gambling problem. Call 1-800-GAMBLER.