Dublin, Jan. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Global Auto-Injection Devices Market (2022-2027) by Type, Application, Therapeutic Area Application and Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” Report Added ResearchAndMarkets.com suggestion.
The global self-injection devices market is estimated to be valued at USD 45.94 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 92.24 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.96% .
Market dynamics are the forces influencing the pricing and behavior of stakeholders in the Global Autoinjection Devices market. These forces create pricing signals that result from shifts in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As market dynamics affect supply and demand curves, decision makers aim to determine the best way to use different financial instruments to accelerate growth and stem different strategies to reduce risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the market competitors. It covers the analysis of financial performance of publicly listed companies in the market. The report also provides detailed information on the latest development of the companies and the competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are: Becton, Dickinson and Co., Cipla Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., Enable Injections, Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis Ag, etc.
- Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrangle, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position and market performance assessment. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis include financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
The report provides a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Self-injection Device Market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to develop company growth strategies. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies, ie. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global self-injection device market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has developed suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global autoinjection devices market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Forecasts are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report was compiled as a result of extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of prominent industry personnel.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the report also presents the impact of Covid-19 on the market.
- The report also includes the industry regulatory scenario to help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses the key regulatory bodies and key rules and regulations imposed on this industry in various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using positioning quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
|Report a feature||Details|
|Number of pages||153:|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated market value (USD) 2022||45.94 billion dollars|
|Projected market value (USD) by 2027||92.24 billion dollars|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||14.9%|
The main topics covered are:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Rapid prevalence of chronic diseases and rheumatoid arthritis
4.1.2 Benefits and convenience leading to increased demand for auto-injectors
4.2.1 Strict regulation of patent approval
4.3.1 Technological advances in self-injection devices
4.3.2 Development of biologics for the treatment of autoimmune diseases
4.3.3 The rise of diabetes and increasing pressure on health care costs
4.4.1 Availability of Alternative Shipping Methods
5 Market analysis
5.1 Setup Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Ansoff Matrix analysis
6 Global Autoinjection Devices Market by Type
6.3 Needle-free syringes
6.4 Pen syringes
6.5 Wearable Syringes
7 Global Autoinjection Devices Market by Application
8 Global Self-Injection Devices Market by Application Therapeutic Areas
8.2 Autoimmune diseases
8.2.4 Irritable bowel disorders
8.2.5 Multiple Sclerosis
8.2.7 Parkinson’s disease
8.3 Emergency Medicines
8.3.1 Anaphylactic shocks
8.4 Hormone Replacement Therapy
8.4.3 Follicle stimulating hormone
8.4.6 Parathyroid hormone
8.5 Pain Management
9 Americas autoinjection device market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of America
10 Europe autoinjection devices market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa Self Injectors Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Other MEAs
12 APAC Autoinjection Devices Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Asia-Pacific holiday
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competition Square
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 AbbVie, Inc.
14.2 Advanz Pharma Corp.
14.3 Amgen Inc.
14.4 Antares Pharma, Inc.
14.5 AstraZeneca PLC
14.6 Verbs Ag
14.7 Becton, Dickinson and Co.
14.8 Cipla Inc.
14.9 Eli Lilly and Co.
14.10 Enable Injections, Inc.
14.11 Geresheimer Ag
14.12 GSK PLC
14.13 Hasselmeier Ag
14.14 Health Biotech Ltd.
14.15 Intrafarm Laboratories LLC.
14.16 Merck & Co. Inc.
14.17 Novartis Ag
14.18 NuGen Medical Devices
14.19 Owen Mumford Ltd.
14.20 Pfizer, Inc.
14.21 SHL Medical Ag
14.22 Sumitomo Pharma Co. Ltd.
14.23 Terumo Corp.
14.24 Ypsomed Ag
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ysw3zs
Global Self-injection Device Market