CNBC’s Jim Cramer gave investors a list of the health care stocks that should be on their shopping lists for the next year on Thursday.
“Wall Street likes profitable companies with consistent results, good dividends and reasonably priced stocks,” he said, adding: [health care] the winners were the boring, consistent operators with cheap stocks.”
related investment news
Cramer said healthcare stocks have held up relatively well this year because they tend to be recession-proof stocks — in other words, they perform well regardless of the state of the economy.
Here are his picks.
- Cramer predicted the company would have a bumper year in 2023 and called it “one of the best-run companies in any industry.”
- While praising the vaccine maker’s acquisitions of Arena Pharmaceuticals, Biohaven and Global Blood Therapeutics, he said Pfizer stock is a steal.
- Cramer said he likes the “best of breed” managed health fund.
- He called the stock a “big turnaround story.”
- Cramer says he likes the stock because the company’s underlying business has been strong, even though the stock is down more than 43% for the year.
Disclaimer; Cramer’s Charitable Trust owns shares in Danaher and Humana.